602 Crate Engines and Accessories
These are the latest 602 Build engines.
TO ORDER AN ENGINE, AT CHECKOUT SELECT "Pay at a later Date" as the payment option and complete your order. You can also Message Us or Call Bob G at 518-469-2932. IN NY - SALES TAX IS REMOVED if you can provide an ST120 Tax Form
Our Sealed GM Performance 602 Crate engine comes Race-Ready. The magic comes from our prime, prep and Dyno-break-in under load. And, every Race-Ready KillerCrate must pass our Power Quality standards with 2 power pulls and extended Dyno under load or it doesn't go out.
The Core Race Ready Engine Package Includes:
* Check Factory seals, oil return holes, fuel pump rod bore, head bolt torque, rear galley plugs, check all bolts.
* Test or replace Valve springs so you have at least 82lb springs
* Race Prep Distributor: Distributor end-play, Coil alignment, High end lock out plates
* Index TDC, Cut Pointer, Roll epoxy to the timing cover
* Remark the Balancer
* Install oil pressure fitting and Oil filter adapter
* Break-in oil and racing oil filter
* Insure Valve Springs are 82lb or above. Swap out any bad springs.
* Adjust valves and Prime Oil System, Glue Valve cover gaskets
* Gap and Install Racing Sparks Plugs
* Install Moroso fitted wires and rear wire looms. Every wire is tested prior to install.
* Proprietary Dyno break in process
* Extended Dyno under 15 Minute Heavy load, simulate race environment
* Monitor with Vibration meter
* Check and fix any GM Oil Pan, rear seal leaks. (Happens a lot)
* Inspect Break-in oil and cut and inspect filter. Install a new oil Filter.
* Install Lift Plate and Exhaust Covers. During Winter months, Engine is Fogged prior to ship.
* Reinforce the Shipping crate.
* SHIPS TO YOUR DOORSTEP. Optional Lift gate Service for residential deliveries if needed.
* IF IT DOESN'T PASS OUT QUALITY STANDARDS IT DOESN'T GO OUT!
DUE TO INCREASED FUEL COSTS - SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED AT THIS TIME. Shipping to most locations around the Northeast and Mid States is -$250
Crate racing was intended to level the playing field. However, after several Track Championships and winning 7 out of 14 Races at Devils Bowl in 2016, we can tell you that Not all 602 circle track Crate Engines for Pro Stock, Thundertrucks, Sportsman Modifieds and other types of crate racing are created equal. If you want to run up front - there are a few secrets that you need to know.
With the proper break-in technique and a little magic - your motor WILL create MORE LEGAL horsepower and last longer. The correct distributor phasing, timing marks, race-prepped carburetor, carb spacer and better Valve Springs, Rated Rockers can all significantly improve performance.
At KillerCrate, we make it easy to buy a quality Race-Prepped Crate engine, deliver it to your doorstep and provide outstanding service. We'll even provide some setup tips. That's because we want you to join the long list of KillerCrate Race Teams who reach victory lane.
Contact us today and let us help you with your next crate engine.
Why Buy from KillerCrate?
• Shipping to your doorstep! You don’t have to drive several hours to pick up your motor.
• Race Packages for your Track. We offer configurations specifically for local track rules.
• Fast turnaround time. Did your old motor blow this weekend? During race season, call us on Monday morning and we can usually have you back on the track by your next race!
• Guaranteed Performance specs on Race-Ready motors. You don’t need to wonder if you’ve got a “good one”; because if it’s not great, it doesn’t go out the door.
• Winners Bonus*. If you win a feature in your first month, you’ll get up to a $50 KillerCrate Gift Certificate!
• We’re racers too. We run what we sell. We are always testing to make our product better and then sharing what we learn with our customers!
Bob Godgart and Bobby Hackel
Bob Godgart and Bobby Hackel Run KillerCrate. We're racers who have won track championships at many levels of dirt and asphalt racing.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and have helped many crate racers reach the winners circle for the first time. If you have questions, Message us on Facebook.