Race-Proven 602 Crate Engines and Accessories!
DUE TO INCREASED FUEL COSTS - SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED AT THIS TIME. Ship to most locations around the Northeast and Mid States is $175-$250.
These are the latest Build engines.
TO ORDER AN ENGINE, AT CHECKOUT SELECT "Contact KillerCrate to Process Engine Orders" as the payment option and complete your order. You can also Message Us or Call Bob G at 518-469-2932.
Our Sealed GM Performance 602 Crate engine comes Race-Ready.
The magic comes from our prime, prep and Dyno-break-in under load. And, every Race-Ready KillerCrate must pass our Power Quality standards with 2 power pulls or it doesn't go out.
The Package Includes:
- Registered DIRTcar Seals
- Indexing of Balancer and TDC
- Race Prepped Distributor with end play and Lockout Plates Installed
- Matched/Balanced/Adjusted set of GM Performance Valve Springs
- Moroso spark plug wires w/holders
- NGK racing spark plugs
- 8qts break-in oil and racing filter
- Lift Plate & Exhaust covers
Residential Liftgate Services available for small added cost.
Select any of the options in the list and it will recalculate your total.
SUMMARY - What does KillerCrate do for Race Prep?
* Check Factory seals, oil return holes, fuel pump rod bore, head bolt torque, rear galley plugs, check all bolts.
* Test or replace Valve springs so you have at least 82lb springs
* Distributor end-play, Coil alignment, High end lock out plates
* Index TDC, Cut Pointer, Roll epoxy to the timing cover
* Remark Balancer
* Install oil pressure fitting and Oil filter adapter
* Break-in oil and racing oil filter
* Adjust valves and Prime Oil System, Glue Valve cover gaskets
* Gap and Install Racing Sparks Plugs
* Install Moroso fitted wires and rear wire looms.
* Proprietary Dyno break in process
* 15 Minute Heavy load, simulate race environment
* Monitor with Vibration meter
* Check and fix any GM Oil Pan, rear seal leaks. (Happens a lot)
* Inspect Break-in oil and cut and inspect filter.
* Reinforce the Shipping crate
* SHIPS TO YOUR DOORSTEP
Crate racing was intended to level the playing field. However, after several Track Championships and winning 7 out of 14 Races at Devils Bowl in 2016, we can tell you that Not all 602 circle track Crate Engines for Pro Stock, Thundertrucks, Sportsman Modifieds and other types of crate racing are created equal. If you want to run up front - there are a few secrets that you need to know.
With the proper break-in technique and a little magic - your motor WILL create MORE LEGAL horsepower and last longer. The correct distributor phasing, timing marks, race-prepped carburetor, carb spacer and better Valve Springs, Rated Rockers can all significantly improve performance.
At KillerCrate, we make it easy to buy a quality Race-Prepped Crate engine, deliver it to your doorstep and provide outstanding service. We'll even provide some setup tips. That's because we want you to join the long list of KillerCrate Race Teams who reach victory lane.
Contact us today and let us help you with your next crate engine.
Why Buy from KillerCrate?
• Shipping to your doorstep! You don’t have to drive several hours to pick up your motor.
• Race Packages for your Track. We offer configurations specifically for local track rules.
• Fast turnaround time. Did your old motor blow this weekend? During race season, call us on Monday morning and we can usually have you back on the track by your next race!
• Guaranteed Performance specs on Race-Ready motors. You don’t need to wonder if you’ve got a “good one”; because if it’s not great, it doesn’t go out the door.
• Winners Bonus*. If you win a feature in your first month, you’ll get up to a $50 KillerCrate Gift Certificate!
• We’re racers too. We run what we sell. We are always testing to make our product better and then sharing what we learn with our customers!
Bob Godgart and Bobby Hackel
Bob Godgart and Bobby Hackel Run KillerCrate. We're racers who have won track championships at many levels of dirt and asphalt racing.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and have helped many crate racers reach the winners circle for the first time. If you have questions, Message us on Facebook.