Race-Proven 602 Crate Engines and Accessories!
Great value! Our 602 GM Spec Spring sets are all matched within GM Specs at 78-79+ to just under 80lbs. We have had lots of winners on these springs and are a low cost alternative to our more expensive, higher spring rating sets. Get peace of mind that they are all good in the box.
We buy Genuine GM Springs in Bulk and carefully rate / match them in-house on our high end spring machine. Each box is coded and you get what you pay for. We recommend changing 602 Crate Valve springs every 300 laps.
KillerCrate, the most trusted name in Crate Matched Springs.
You can also message us if you are on a tight budget and need a set of springs. We usually have some sets of GM Spec springs that we can sell for $45 shipped. They are at the lower end of the GM Spec rating scale, but meet the minimum GM rating spec of 76lbs.
Crate racing was intended to level the playing field. However, after several Track Championships and winning 7 out of 14 Races at Devils Bowl in 2016, we can tell you that Not all 602 circle track Crate Engines for Pro Stock, Thundertrucks, Sportsman Modifieds and other types of crate racing are created equal. If you want to run up front - there are a few secrets that you need to know.
With the proper break-in technique and a little magic - your motor WILL create MORE LEGAL horsepower and last longer. The correct distributor phasing, timing marks, race-prepped carburetor, carb spacer and better Valve Springs can significantly improve performance.
At KillerCrate, we make it easy to buy a quality Race-Prepped Crate engine, deliver it to your doorstep and provide outstanding service. We'll even provide some setup tips. That's because we want you to join the long list of KillerCrate Race Teams who reach victory lane.
Contact us today and let us help you with your next crate engine.
Why Buy from KillerCrate?
• Free Shipping to your doorstep! You don’t have to drive several hours to pick up your motor.
• Race Packages for your Track. We offer configurations specifically for local track rules.
• Fast turnaround time. Did your old motor blow this weekend? During race season, call us on Monday morning and we can usually have you back on the track by your next race!
• Guaranteed Performance specs on Race-Ready motors. You don’t need to wonder if you’ve got a “good one”; because if it’s not great, it doesn’t go out the door.
• Winners Bonus*. If you win a feature in your first month, you’ll get up to a $100 KillerCrate Gift Certificate!
• We’re racers too. We run what we sell. We are always testing to make our product better and then sharing what we learn with our customers!
Bob Godgart and Bobby Hackel
Bob Godgart and Bobby Hackel Run KillerCrate. We're racers who have won track championships at many levels of dirt and asphalt racing.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and have helped many crate racers reach the winners circle for the first time. If you have questions, Message us on Facebook.