Race-Proven 602 Crate Engines and Accessories!
DESIGNED FOR TRACKS OR SERIES WITH SIMPLE UNLIMITED 602 4BBL CRATE CARB RULES. PICTURE WILL VARY FROM ACTUAL PRODUCT.
APPROXIMATE 1-2 WEEK LEAD TIME ON THESE CARBS. Each one is handcrafted and tested prior to shipment.
This Carb a KC650 SuperCarb, 1.250 Venturi for a 602 (This makes it a guage legal 650) . Features Black Bowls and a Billet Main Body with a Cut Center booster to provide the most Acceleration and power off the corner.
We've worked with our CarbMaster to design, blueprint, flow bench and race-prep this carb specifically for 602 Race Engines that run at tracks that have NO restrictions on Crate Carbs. For southern CA Crate lateModels, 602.Series Racing in the Wissota region, IMCA Sport Mods, B-Mods and a couple on the east coast tracks that can run any 4bbl carb.
This Carb will drive the most fuel, max CFM and fastest fuel atomization that you can pump into a crate engine to get the most performance - All without drowning the engine in fuel.
THIS IS NOT LEGAL for DIRTcar applications and will not pass go-no-go gauges; but is legal at certain tracks and series. Please consult your rule book if you request this modification. PM us if you are interested in sending us one of your carb Cores that we can remanufacture into a KillerCrate Super Carb.
Shipping and Insurance Included.
Crate racing was intended to level the playing field. However, after several Track Championships and winning 7 out of 14 Races at Devils Bowl in 2016, we can tell you that Not all 602 circle track Crate Engines for Pro Stock, Thundertrucks, Sportsman Modifieds and other types of crate racing are created equal. If you want to run up front - there are a few secrets that you need to know.
With the proper break-in technique and a little magic - your motor WILL create MORE LEGAL horsepower and last longer. The correct distributor phasing, timing marks, race-prepped carburetor, carb spacer and better Valve Springs, Rated Rockers can all significantly improve performance.
At KillerCrate, we make it easy to buy a quality Race-Prepped Crate engine, deliver it to your doorstep and provide outstanding service. We'll even provide some setup tips. That's because we want you to join the long list of KillerCrate Race Teams who reach victory lane.
Contact us today and let us help you with your next crate engine.
Why Buy from KillerCrate?
• Shipping to your doorstep! You don’t have to drive several hours to pick up your motor.
• Race Packages for your Track. We offer configurations specifically for local track rules.
• Fast turnaround time. Did your old motor blow this weekend? During race season, call us on Monday morning and we can usually have you back on the track by your next race!
• Guaranteed Performance specs on Race-Ready motors. You don’t need to wonder if you’ve got a “good one”; because if it’s not great, it doesn’t go out the door.
• Winners Bonus*. If you win a feature in your first month, you’ll get up to a $50 KillerCrate Gift Certificate!
• We’re racers too. We run what we sell. We are always testing to make our product better and then sharing what we learn with our customers!
Bob Godgart and Bobby Hackel
Bob Godgart and Bobby Hackel Run KillerCrate. We're racers who have won track championships at many levels of dirt and asphalt racing.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and have helped many crate racers reach the winners circle for the first time. If you have questions, Message us on Facebook.